- Deep partnerships of prayer, care and action between churches will be the outcome of churches embarking on partnerships addressing unemployment.
- Redressing the balance of power is a first step.
- Materially resourced churches need to learn:
-That the materially poor churches often have a spiritually vibrant life of prayer and dependence on God
-That the wealthy do not have all the answers and need to wait on God and in silence hear the heartbeat of fellow believers
- Materially poor churches can realise that within partnerships they have much to contribute and teach.
- Izenzo recognises that there are many specialist organisations, companies and government departments who have immense resources and knowledge in the field of addressing unemployment
- We are seeking partnerships wherever they will be of benefit to the programme or the churches and individuals being assisted.
- We invite you to contact us if you wish to explore how we can work together
- Izenzo invites churches to enter into a partnership if they wish to respond to what they have read on this web site.
- The partnership will involve your church doing the work with Izenzo playing a guiding and supportive role to you.
- We would hope to link you to other churches in your area who have a similar vision